By the end of the programme, you should be able to:
- Know and understand the basic theory and main concepts of assessment;
- Use assessment practice to support students’ learning;
- Design reliable and valid assessments which align with your curriculum;
- Develop effective and efficient questions to be used for formative and summative assessment purposes;
- Evaluate the quality of the assessments you design and/or use;
- Start implementing a model to lead change towards more effective assessment at a school level; and
- Suggest evidence-based improvements for the assessment policy used in your school.